Flags and Banners
Wholesale flags or banners designed to your specs size doesn’t matter as we tailor make them to your requirements ,delivery is Australian wide..
- The Feather banner comes in a range of sizes making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- We offer True Double Sided printing which means no more mirror images of your logo.
- You can even have a different image on each side.
- The Wing banner comes in a range of sizes making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Vinyl Banner Standard Res double-sided – perfect for promotions seen from 5m+ distance such as a hanging banner above a trade show booth.
- Vinyl Banner Hi Res single-sided – 720dpi photographic quality print, ideal for eye level banners which can be seen from both sides
- Mesh Banner with its micro-holes is very useful for construction site and building enclosures, tall scaffold towers, internal screens, or a promotional banner which needs to let some light and/or breeze through – use welded edges and reinforced corners including the ropes, eyelets or pockets used to hang your banner
- Standard Res vinyl banners are industry standard quality and the most popular. They are perfect for banners to be viewed from 5m+
How to Order Printed Banners
When you have a company, you will rely on various forms of marketing and advertising, but there are few ways that will get you attention on an immediate basis like flags and banners. Whether you have a retail outlet or you are just an online company, these large promotional merchandise tools are ideal for many different situations, from trade shows and conventions to putting outside of your business.
What Are Flags?
There are many different types of promotional flags and banners that you can choose from. Of course, you can choose traditional Australian flags that can be mounted from just about any surface or pole. But, you can also get personalized flags or banners that advertise your company, a particular product, or even a sale event. Banners are generally larger than flags and can be hung both vertically and horizontally. There are many options available, such as printing on see-through mesh fabric or printing on both sides of the banner for those that are hanging from a ceiling.
How Does It Work?
When you are shopping for flags and banners, the first thing that you will need to consider is whose attention you will be trying to get. If the banner is for people who are located close and on foot, then you can put a lot of information on the banner. On the other hand, if the promotional flags and banners will be to get the attention of people who are driving by, then larger letters and less information is necessary. One mistake that a lot of people make when it comes to flags and banners is that they try to put too much information. This is natural since you are working with a large piece of material, but in most cases, the less information you have on the flag or banner, the better. It is designed to simply get someone’s attention and not give them too much information.
What Are People Saying About Custom Made Flags ?
When you are ordering flags and banners, you will also need to keep in mind whether or not they will be situated outside and if so, for how long. You can make banners that will hang indoors from a less durable material, saving you money. Also, some banners should be designed to only be viewed from one direction (such as banners that you might put on a wall), while others can be printed on both sides if they are free standing.
Where Should You Buy It?
Because there are so many different options when it comes to flags and banners, although you can sometimes have these printed up locally, you will find that you can get a much better deal when you go online. You will be able to choose from just about any size and style, the type of material you want, the color of the material, and of course you will be able to provide your own artwork. You might also be surprised to find out just how inexpensive a four color banner can be when you order it online.
Is This the Right Product For You?
Flags and banners have a variety of uses in the corporate world, but they are primarily to get the attention of foot traffic at a show or at a retail outlet. Because of this, you will want to choose something that is large enough to catch the eye, but not so large that it blocks either your store or your stand. You will also want to design a banner that has just enough information to get people to come closer, but not so much that it confuses or confounds them. Our company has been dealing in promotional flags for over 10 years and we sell to all business Australia wide we allow 21 days for delivery of the flags to your door step To contact our friendly staff you can do so by phone: 1300 557 054 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org thanks for visiting our website and we are waiting to quote your promotional flags.