- Black optical mat with blue illuminated surround light when connected to the computer, 4 USB ports, Retractable cable for connecting to the computer
- Mini mouse with Agilent optical tracking chip, USB connector, 2 buttons & scroll wheel and 2 port USB 2.0 hub, travel pouch included
- Foldable 4 ports USB hub (v1.1 and v2.0), full-speed transfer rates 12Mbps, support WIN98SE / ME / 2000 / XP
- 4 port USB hub (v.1.1 and v2.0), LED light for power indicator, foldable hub man can band any posture you like which make more fun for work
- 4 Port USB Hub (v1.1 or v2.0), compatible with WIN98SE / ME / 2000 / XP, high speed data transfer rate
- USB Hub (3 ports) in V 2.0, Funny car shape design , Compatible with Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Window Vista, Accessory USB cable
- USB Hub (3 ports) in V 2.0 with light up logo, Funny car shape design , Compatible with Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Window Vista, Accessory USB cable, One year manufacturing guarantee
- Electric stapler with USB Hub (4 ports) in v1.1, small office tool at your desk, type of stapler 26/6 , battery AAA x 3pcs , One year manufacturing guarantee
- 4 port USB hub with business card holder and 7 colour changing moodlight, Version 2.0
- 4 port USB Hub with paperclip magnetic dispenser, with blue mood light, Paperclips excluded, Version 2.0
- Convenient USB car charger for all your USB devices, like iPod, mobile, etc
- Special USB car charger with 3 super high brightness LED lights.
- Charge your electronic device using this handy dual USB charger with 3.5 mm DC jacket socket.
- 3-Port Hub USB 1.1 with LCD Clock, 1 metre cable length, 2 x AG13 button cell
- USB powered letter opener, LCD alarm clock with hourly chime function, 1.3metre detachable USB cable, 1 x AAA battery
- 3 port hub, 1metre USB cable length, mini fan with on/off, clock operated by 1 x AG13 flat cell battery
- Foldable USB fan with 3 ports USB hub
- Connects directly into a computer USB port to get the power supply
- Including USB cable.
Should You Give Away USB Flash Drives?
When you are getting ready to start a new marketing campaign, you will undoubtedly be interested in buying free give away items to give to your customers or your potential customers. Some of these items have no value whatsoever to your customers, and they can end up being a waste of money for you. But, when you give them something like USB flash drives, they will be able to actually make use of the gift and you can’t ask for much more than that.
What Are Promo USB?
These are small device that were once called “thumb drives” and they are indeed about the size of your thumb, but thinner. They also come in a variety of shapes and sizes now and you would be amazed at just how much information any of these will hold. If you bought a thumb drive years ago, then chances are that the latest ones will hold many thousands of times more data than your old one did.
How Do They Work?
One of the great things about USB drives is that they work with PCs and Macs and they don’t require any special knowledge. You can also load them with data, such as an ad, that you want the user to see when they first plug it in and of course you will be free to put your company’s colors, logo, or message on the device, too.
The biggest benefit of using these for the consumer is that they can store their data and easily travel with it. For instance, if they have information on their work computer that they would like to work on at home, all they need to do is load the document onto their USB sticks, bring it home, and then work on it there. There is no need for emailing or uploading information, which can be complicated for a lot of people.
What Are People Saying About USB?
One of the unique features of USB is that because they have a very high perceived value (how much the customer thinks you paid for it), they are rarely thrown away. People will hold on to these long after they have newer and more powerful models, or they will give them to their friends or children to use for their data.
The other benefit of giving USB drives away is that they are small, affordable, and are easy to transport to shows, which is something that cannot be said for apparel, water bottles, bags, or other larger items.
Where Should You Buy It?
If you are looking to buy promo USB in bulk, then you will definitely want to go online where you can not only find them at a very affordable price, but you will also get to see the entire range of styles that are available. Basically, if you think that they all look alike, then you are very wrong. There are now many different styles of USB, from the traditional , usb watches or sticks, to those that look like credit cards, keys, money clips, or those that are covered in unique materials.
Is This the Right Product For You?
The real value of any promotional gifts is when you start to realize just how long the user will keep them around. When you give them an item that they think is expensive and is also useful to them, then they will continue to use it and be reminded of your company for years. When you can do that with an affordable item such as USB, then you are making a very good choice for a giveaway.